Recharge & Bill Pay Platform
Anytime, Anywhere, Any value, Any service Recharge
Estel’s Prepaid Recharge Solutions enable service providers to shorten time to market by offering end-to-end recharge solutions. We offer secure, easy to roll out and easy to use methods of recharge, with very high levels of reliability, scalability and performance.
From managing agents, defining commissions, bonus & business rules to managing prepaid products, & enabling recharge via multiple channels & payment methods. Our solutions make it easy to efficiently manage your recharge business while delivering a consistently superior customer experience.
Unique Advantages of Estel’s Prepaid Recharge Solutions:
- Easier BPM: Manage the entire delivery chain including commissions to agents, dealers etc without human interface
- Better Business Intelligence: Identify top performers in your chain and better manage incentive programmes
- High TPS rate ensures better customer experience & faster transactions
- Reduced Cost Per Transaction (CPT)
Our technology enables operators of Prepaid Services to offer voucher-less recharge, with no PINs & no restrictions on denominations.
The service can be operated either by:
- The Prepaid Operator themselves for recharge of their service, or,
- A 3rd party Service Provider who distributes recharge of either a single or multiple operators
- The platform supports recharge for multiple services (mobile, internet, TV…)
- Platform supports B2B (distribution via a hierarchical network of agents), or self recharge (B2C).
Our B2C module enables subscribers to recharge their own or another account using a m-App, web portal or Kiosk, and making payment via any mode of e-payment (cards, direct bank debit, m-Wallet account).
Benefits of e-Top Up:
- No PINs, thus no restrictions on recharge denomination; any value recharge!
- Eliminates scratch cards, its risks & costs
- Merchants purchase airtime value (not PINs), reducing stock out risk for fast moving items
- No risk of theft or damage to stock, as merchant inventory sits in a m-wallet on server
- Retailers use their mobile phones to buy & sell airtime top up anytime, anywhere
In many countries, Voucher based recharge is a preferred way to recharge prepaid services including mobile recharge.
Our e-Voucher technology enables service providers to distribute e-PINs via their merchants, using multiple devices to either print the e-PIN at the point of sale, or, send the e-PIN by SMS to customer. This potential outsourcing of e-voucher distribution opens up new & exciting opportunities for service providers, who can distribute e-Vouchers of multiple services & operators on the same infrastructure, to earn additional revenues.
Our e-Voucher system easily upgrades to full e-Top Up enabling operators of Prepaid Services to offer voucher less recharge, with no PINs & no restrictions on denominations.
Benefits of e-Voucher
- Operators need not print scratch cards & incur logistics for distribution, saving significant cost
- Operators can track all e-PIN recharge sales to the last distribution point
- Reduces fraud, fake vouchers, lost / damaged / stolen vouchers
The technology also offers benefits for retailers:
- Retailers can purchase either value based stock, or individual PINs, thus managing their working capital as they deem fit
- They can operate either on line or off line, thus managing working capital efficiently
- No risk of theft or damage to stock, as the inventory sits electronically in a wallet / device
Service providers can offer a comprehensive bill presentment & payment service for:
- Multiple billers
- In either or both, B2C (self payment), or B2B (distribution via a hierarchical network of agents) mode
- In B2B mode, agents can utilize their ‘common’ working capital (wallet balance) to sell both prepaid recharge & bill payment services
Multiple billers can easily be on-boarded, and their Bills can be uploaded into the system at varying frequencies and formats, with notifications to subscribers, who can then pay either themselves using any mode of e-Payment (cards, direct bank debit, m-Wallet account), or in cash at authorized agents. A reconciliation module is available, with drill down capability to transaction level for dispute management.